We are glad to announce that we are renewing our Big Life Decisions Scholarship Program and making it even more inclusive! In 2021, Yes or No Generator encourages students worldwide to take part in an article writing competition to win a $1,000 scholarship. Whether you are a first-year who has just gotten in or are about to graduate, you are welcome to participate. It will only take some time to do research and a little inspiration to apply!
We are Offering a Great Opportunity
A scholarship award of $1,000 to a student with the most impressive writing skills.
Feel free to apply if you are a student in an academic institution anywhere in the world. We would ask you to provide a copy of your transcripts and/or an acceptance letter proving that you got into the program or are currently getting your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in any subject.
How You Can Apply
Fill in the form here.
In the form, we would ask you to indicate your:
- Full name
- Country and city/state
- LinkedIn or Twitter account
- Short bio
If you do not have a LinkedIn profile, we would ask you to create one to participate. This will help us ensure the validity of your personal information before awarding you the scholarship.
A form will also include the field where you will be able to upload a copy of your transcripts and/or an acceptance letter.
Additionally, it will be necessary to write a 1,000-1,500-word article on one of the decision-making-related topics mentioned in the form and submit it as a .docx or.pdf document in the abovementioned form.
Our Criteria of Choosing the Winner
We would like to see your research and writing skills shine. Therefore, we expect the article you submit to:
- Be written in English
- Have no plagiarism
- Match the chosen topic
- Not go over or under the required word count
- Include credible, well-researched information
- Cite and reference up-to-date and trustworthy sources
- Have a title and headings for different sections
Making sure it is possible to determine the source where you have taken certain information from would be enough.
September 15th, 2021
How Will The Money Be Transferred
The scholarship amount will be transferred to the winners by agreed-upon means.
If you have any confusion or want to know anything else regarding our scholarship program, you can email us all your queries. [email protected]
- We will not contact applicants regarding anything other than their application. All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants will be destroyed as soon as the contest is concluded.
- Arrangements will be made with the winning applicant’s financial aid office to disburse the scholarship funding within 30 days of the contest’s conclusion.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or claim their award to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their work.
- All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. By applying, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.